|Paris Metro Sign|
I hope you had a great week. We returned from Paris late Thursday night and subsequently spent hours unpacking Friday morning. We made a few fun purchases. The best, for me, was a Bluemarine leopard print fur vest which I will share in an upcoming post on Paris secondhand shopping.
Until then, here are few news, notes and sales to keep you occupied. Any fun plans (or questions about France)? Please share/ask in the comments sections.
Have a great weekend!
- Have you read any of the 10 best books of 2014? Have you read any good books lately? Please share in the comments section. I'm looking for a good holiday read.
- The late Joan Rivers earned a posthumous Grammy nomination for her memoir 'Diary of a Mad Diva'. I loved her.
- The best beauty ads of 2014. WOW. Even if you're a guy, you'll love these. They're stunning.
- Does your routine need a makeover? Here are 7 ways to shake up your daily routine, including a breakfast recipe for the whole week.
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hollywood body double? Wonder no more with this fascinating interview in New York magazine with Laura Grady, body double to Marisa Tomei, Helena Bonham Carter and more.
- Guilt-free pumpkin bread, anyone? Yes, please!
- Here are 10 things every bedroom needs. How many do you have? I have eight out of 10. I'm lacking a theme and keep my iPad by the bed (SO taboo!).
- I'll be sharing a ton of France-related blog posts in the next few weeks. In the meantime, discover Paris through seven different iconic film locations. You'll recognize most of them.
- Do you suck at gift wrapping? I do. Here are tips to step up your gift wrapping game.
- Great sale at Cole Haan this weekend. Score an extra 50% off small leather goods for men and women. Passport covers, wallets and makeup pouches (love this one!) make awesome stocking stuffers and gifts.
Shop Books Mentioned In This Story