|Gucci bracelet and scarf purchased at the Gucci outlet in San Marcos|
Some of my favorite outlet finds include a Gucci scarf and bracelet from the San Marcos Gucci outlet, Prada shoes from the San Marcos Prada outlet and a YSL Muse bag from Last Call in Allen that has seen better days.
You don't have to slog to outlet stores in remote locations to score designer finds. Although if you do get the chance to visit the Prada or Gucci outlets (whether they're the ones in Florence, Italy or San Marcos, TX) go!
Thing is, a lot of these outlets have an online presence. In general, the offerings aren't as "boutique-y" as in the stores but you can still score some good merchandise for less.
Here is a round up of the best online outlets:
- Neiman Marcus Last Call - I LOVE Last Call. From beautiful jewelry to Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus arrivals, you can find outstanding stuff here. They have great jewelry like these beautiful Konstantino earrings.
- Nordstrom Rack - The awesomeness of Nordstrom at a discount! Yes, there is a clearance section where I found this great scarf for under $12.
- The Outnet - Net-a-Porter's discount sister site has phenomenal finds like this Iro mini-dress. I love their jewelry. Plus you can shop their private label Iris & Ink line for stylish work clothes on a budget. This pink biker jacket is ridiculously cool for fall while this leather and suede dress is an instant classic that can be worn for years.
- Barney's - Yep, Barney's Warehouse is online featuring high-end leftovers from previous seasons. Free shipping, returns not allowed. I'm crushing on these YSL leopard print slip-on sneakers.
- Off 5th - The Saks 5th Avenue outlet features wonderful clothing. I'm totally digging this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress.
- Coach Factory - You can't swing a Coach bag without finding a Coach Factory in an outlet mall shopping center. The handbag maker offers its discount wares online, too, BUT it's a members-only flash sale site. Meaning, you must share your email address and wait for them to email sale details.
- J. Crew Factory - The clothes here are made specifically for the outlet. They even have a clearance section. Worth your time if you're a J.Crew lover.
- Under Armour - A discount site for the high-performance apparent. Bonus? Active military members and their families along with first responders get a 10% discount (can't be combined with other promo codes).
- Tommy Hilfiger - Cute stuff from the one of the original prepsters.
- 6pm - 6pm is the "outlet" of online mega-retailer Zappos. Lots of good deals, including kids' clothing. This little girl's hoodie set is adorable.
- Soft Surroundings - This retailer rates its items by softness. My grandmother would have loved their stuff and this vest.
Shop This Story