"Paris is always a good idea."
Audrey Hepburn said that memorable line in the movie Sabrina. It's the truth.
It's the truth. From the heat of summer to the chill of winter, the French capital consistently offers history, culture, diversity, entertainment and plain old fun. We haven't even talked about the food.
Where should I stay? What museums are worth my time? What stores should I visit? What day trips should I plan? Where should I eat?
Planning a trip to Paris is a job.
My biggest piece of advice when it comes to visiting Paris? Don't try to do too much. Take a leisurely approach to your trip. Let the course of a day dictate what you do. You never know whom you might meet or where the day will take you.
I'm constantly asked about visiting Paris so I put together a little video sharing some of my favorite travel tips. There are a ton of articles about Paris on the blog. Click HERE to visit the Paris section on TheGinaMiller.com
Wondering what events are happening during your visit? These websites are a great resource:
- Paris Conventions & Visitors Bureau - really helpful with events, exhibits, etc!
- City of Paris - an outstanding resource on all things Paris. I found out about the Paris in Hollywood exhibit at Hotel de Ville on this site.
- France 24 - the English-language network in France. Great way to get up to speed on French news before your next trip.
Share Your Paris Travel Tips
What am I missing? I would love to hear your favorite restaurants, hotels and other travel tips. Tell me yours in the comments below.
In the meantime, here are a few stories about Paris you might like:
- 5 Observations About Paris
- 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- How To Rent A Great Apartment In Paris
- The Best Paris Restaurants Right Now (4/2015)
- Paris Travel Tips
- How To Do Paris With A Baby
- Paris Travel Tips | VIDEO
- How To Visit Champagne From Paris
I'm working on a fun France-focused site that covers all things Paris, France and the Mediterranean. If you have a minute, check out FabFrenchFinds.com. It's in the newborn phase but I am planning a ton of great content for it featuring travel tips, French beauty products and more. Let me know what you would like to see on the site!