|Image via ThorPorre|
- Garlic - LOVE the flavor. The breath we're left with? Not so much.
- Cheese Fondue - not sure I've ever had it!
- Tofu - again....huge fan.
- Celery - I love this veggie in all forms: raw, juices, with peanut butter on it.
- Oysters - one of life's delicacies.
- Mayonnaise - I hate it.
- Mushrooms - one of my favorite things to eat. Grilled portobellos? Oh my.
- Licorice - yep. Gross
- Cilantro - I don't get the hatred for this fine herb.
Here's what else caught my eye in the diet and fitness world this week:
Have you taken a break from exercise and are looking to get back into it? If so, go slowly. You can't expect to pick right back up where you left off. Learn how to tackle exercise after a workout hiatus.
Change your attitude about exercise, change your weight. Thinking of exercise as "playtime" can be an effective in helping you lose weight. If you think of it as fun rather than a workout, you might be less likely to compensate your calorie expenditure with extra food. Confused? Read this.
Are you vegan? Gluten-free? Not down with dairy? Keeping kosher all the time? Here's how to maintain your diet without coming off like a jerk.
How about 10 vices that are good for you? Chocolate, booze and coffee....I'll take it.