|Tory Burch's Mini Fleming Leather Shoulder Bag Is Allowed|
"Everything at the stadium falls under our purse policy," according to AT&T Stadium spokesperson Bret Daniels.
That means every game whether it be NFL, NCAA or high school, every concert, every soccer match, EVERYTHING. Your opaque bag must be no larger than 5.5" x 8.5" to be allowed into the stadium.
Here is some handbag inspiration to help you figure out what works.
If you attend a lot of events where purse and bag policies are in play, I would suggest getting one bag that works. I have a Chanel Wallet on a Chain I use for each game, along with a clear, quart-size Ziplock I use as Jordan's diaper bag.
I am always updating my Gameday Fashion and Cowboys Fashion boards on Pinterest. Follow them for a constant stream of bags that will work for both the NFL & PGA Tour's purse policy.
AT&T Stadium Purse Policy TIP:
To determine if your purse will be allowed into AT&T Stadium, simply fold an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper in half. If your bag is smaller than that, it's good to go.
Here are some weekend sales you need to know about:
- Stanley Korshak: Save up to 40% in every department.
- Ralph Lauren: Shop their designer sale event and save up to 40%.
- Ann Taylor: Get 30% off full-price styles and an extra 40% off sale styles through June 9th.
- Narciso Rodriguez: Save 40% off their 2014 Spring/Summer collection.
- Net-a-Porter: Browse their killer-cool selection of designer sale items featuring Gucci, Givenchy, Burberry and more.
- The Outnet: Score an extra 30% off sale items from designers like Helmut Lang, Pucci, Oscar de la Renta and others.
Scroll Through To Shop This Story