|Our broadcast location tonight on Cowboys Draft Live|
- Dallas has picked in the first round 12 times since 2000.
- The Cowboys have made 61 draft-day trades since 1989.
- Over the last 53 drafts, the Cowboys have selected a player in the first round at every position except kicker and punter.
- The Cowboys have selected 28 defensive players in the first round and 22 offensive players over the years.
- In the Cowboys 54-year draft history, the Cowboys have selected offensive linemen more than than any other position, drafting 139 of them. Linebackers and defensive backs are next with 102 and 100 picks, respectively.
- The Cowboys have drafted players from 208 different colleges with the University of Tennessee offering the most draft choices with 18. UCLA (16), Arizona State (15) and Florida (14) are next.